Diploma in Fire and Safety course focuses on areas such as – fire safety, industrial safety infrastructure management and planning. It trains students and turns them into skilled fire and safety professionals. This course deals with topics such as – fire, firefighting, fire prevention, firefighting equipment, communication systems, chemistry, physics, disaster management and industrial safety.
Diploma in Fire and Safety
Fire protection systems
Hydraulics and pumps
Industrial safety management
Search and rescue techniques
Special fire hazards
Explosion and fire dynamics
Fire safety risk assessment
Health safety environment
1. After a 1-year diploma, there are many options to furnish yourself in fire and safety training. 2. Graduation, post-graduation and degree courses are available through many of Government Institutions. 3. If you are working professional or employee of any company, you should prefer online distance education.
Diplomas can be completed in significantly less time University degrees require a minimum of three years of full-time study, while diplomas need only one years at the very most.
- Top Instructors: Every MCA trainer deployed in Career Matrix comes with a rich industry experience that not only can impart knowledge during the entire course but also be a hand holder/ mentor helping shape the students into qualified teachers by the end of course.
- Interactive and Practical: Focus on workshops, more interactive sessions, role play for a making learning a fun with a much more practical approach
- Attend from Anywhere: A handheld device or laptop and internet connection is all what you need.
- Auto Class Recording: Need not worry about missing a class & revisiting it anytime.
- One on One Doubt Clearance: Interact with dedicated trainers online and schedule sessions for clearing any doubts for the program
- Lifetime Updates: Access to the revised content for lifetime helps you hone up your skills as per the dynamics of market.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review