Masters of Education (M.Ed)
M.Ed is a two-year post-graduation program specialized in Education. It essentially is a ladder to the students with the required knowledge, functional and technical aspects for its degree holders to mature as able Teachers, Administrators, Researchers, Policymakers, and Facilitators.
The Masters of Education (M.Ed) is a 2-year post- graduate degree course for those interested in pursuing an advanced career in education aiming to bring a change to the educational society. Since education is a critical factor contributing to a country’s development and growth, there have been massive investments both by the Government and Private Groups, which has resulted in massive growth and development in this industry.
- Any B.Ed (Bachelors in Education)/ B.El.Ed (Bachelors in Elementary Education) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks secured.
- Job Roles: School Teachers / Educators / Administrative roles viz Principals and Vice principals / Consultants / Counsellors etc.
- Top Instructors: Every BA trainer deployed in Career Matrix comes with a rich industry experience that not only can impart knowledge during the entire course but also be a hand holder/ mentor helping shape the students into qualified teachers by the end of course.
- Interactive and Practical: Focus on workshops, more interactive sessions, role play for a making learning a fun with a much more practical approach
- Attend from Anywhere: A handheld device or laptop and internet connection is all what you need.
- Auto Class Recording: Need not worry about missing a class & revisiting it anytime.
- One on One Doubt Clearance: Interact with dedicated trainers online and schedule sessions for clearing any doubts for the program
- Lifetime Updates: Access to the revised content for lifetime helps you hone up your skills as per the dynamics of market.