Diploma in Fire and Safety (DFS)
Diploma in Fire and Safety course focuses on areas such as – fire safety, industrial safety infrastructure management and planning. It trains students and turns them into skilled fire and safety professionals. This course deals with topics such as – fire, firefighting, fire prevention, firefighting equipment, communication systems, chemistry, physics, disaster management and industrial safety.
- 1 Fire protection systems
- 2 Hydraulics and pumps
- 3 Industrial safety management
- 4 Firefighting equipment
- 5 Search and rescue techniques
- 6 Accident investigation
- 7 Special fire hazards
- 8 Explosion and fire dynamics
- 9 Fire safety risk assessment
- 10 Health safety environment
- 11 Practical training
- Top Instructors: Every MCA trainer deployed in Career Matrix comes with a rich industry experience that not only can impart knowledge during the entire course but also be a hand holder/ mentor helping shape the students into qualified teachers by the end of course.
- Interactive and Practical: Focus on workshops, more interactive sessions, role play for a making learning a fun with a much more practical approach
- Attend from Anywhere: A handheld device or laptop and internet connection is all what you need.
- Auto Class Recording: Need not worry about missing a class & revisiting it anytime.
- One on One Doubt Clearance: Interact with dedicated trainers online and schedule sessions for clearing any doubts for the program
- Lifetime Updates: Access to the revised content for lifetime helps you hone up your skills as per the dynamics of market.