Diploma in Education (D.Ed)
Diploma in Education is an elementary teacher training program that prepares and enables students to pursue their career as primary or upper primary school teachers across the country.
The Diploma in Education (D.Ed) is a 2-year elementary teacher training course program for those who are interested in pursuing their careers at elementary-level schools or similar educational institutions. The course is structured for interested aspirants who are keen in teaching at lower-level or elementary-level schools.
- 10 2 completion from any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks secured.
- Degree Highlights: Successful students post completing the D.Ed course have array of scope of employment in the job Market.
- Course Highlights: Specifically tailored to fit today’s market pace and aspiration of teachers who want to pursue their career as elementary teachers in reputed institutes.
- Roles: Primary teacher / Assistant-Teacher / Student Counsellor / Tutor etc.
- Top Instructors: Every D.Ed trainer deployed in Career Matrix comes with a rich industry experience that not only can impart knowledge during the entire course but also be a hand holder/ mentor helping shape the students into qualified teachers by the end of course.
- Interactive and Practical: Focus on workshops, more interactive sessions, role play for a making learning a fun with a much more practical approach
- Attend from Anywhere: A handheld device or laptop and internet connection is all what you need.
- Auto Class Recording: Need not worry about missing a class & revisiting it anytime.
- One on One Doubt Clearance: Interact with dedicated trainers online and schedule sessions for clearing any doubts for the program
- Lifetime Updates: Access to the revised content for lifetime helps you hone up your skills as per the dynamics of market.