Bachelor of commerce (B.COM)
Bachelor of commerce (B.COM) is a 3-year graduate program which prepares the base for higher studies like M.COM or MBA
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is the most preferred choice of a majority of the students who complete their higher secondary education in the commerce stream. Bachelor of Commerce has several specialisations like economics, management studies, computer applications, foreign trade management, taxation, accountancy, e-commerce, banking, etc.
- 10 2 from any recognized college/university with minimum of 50% aggregate marks secured.
- Degree Highlights: Successful students post completing the BCOM course have array of scope of employment in the banking and financial sector.
- Course Highlights: Specifically tailored to fit today’s market pace and aspiration of students who want to pursue their career in Teaching both public and private sectors.
- Job Roles: Students after pursuing BCOM can seek in any financial field in both public and private sector
- Top Instructors: Every BA trainer deployed in Career Matrix comes with a rich industry experience that not only can impart knowledge during the entire course but also be a hand holder/ mentor helping shape the students into qualified teachers by the end of course.
- Interactive and Practical: Focus on workshops, more interactive sessions, role play for a making learning a fun with a much more practical approach
- Attend from Anywhere: A handheld device or laptop and internet connection is all what you need.
- Auto Class Recording: Need not worry about missing a class & revisiting it anytime.
- One on One Doubt Clearance: Interact with dedicated trainers online and schedule sessions for clearing any doubts for the program
- Lifetime Updates: Access to the revised content for lifetime helps you hone up your skills as per the dynamics of market.